Tea Tree Oil

Discussion of health, fitness, first aid, dental, etc.
DrumminAngoleiro
Tea Tree Oil

Post by DrumminAngoleiro » Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 am

ran across this article today, seems relevant!

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/the ... azing.html

Blackthorn-USA

Re: Tea Tree Oil

Post by Blackthorn-USA » Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Essential oils and other natural medicines no doubt are valuable and have uses in any self reliant persons preps. I know clove oil works well to reduce the pain of a toothache. I also know that it will not magically give you a root canal in the comfort of your own home while you sleep. I think knowing the realistic healing qualities of various natural medicines is a good thing, but often I find that articles like this are selling something, even if it is just false hope.

Tea Tree Oil is something I have no personal experience with. However, when someone tells me that a product will cure 80 things ranging from arthritis and flea and chigger bites to dandruff, emphysema and the mumps, I have to be a little suspect.

My suggestion would be to try these kind of remedies out now. Look at the results of your own use objectively and decide if the product works for you. If it does, fantastic. If it does not, you still have options.
Image ..... Image

DrumminAngoleiro

Re: Tea Tree Oil

Post by DrumminAngoleiro » Wed May 22, 2013 10:47 pm

yeah i hadn't heard a lot of the things listed there but i was familiar with it being used on wounds, acne, and bacterial infections. there are a lot of soaps and shampoos with tea tree oil in it. another one is lavender.